PERSONEL DATA PROTECTION
CLARIFICATION TEXT OF NORM TEKNIK MALZEME TIC. INS. SAN. A.S.
1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
NORM TEKNIK MALZEME TIC. INS. SAN. A.S. (NORM TEKNIK A.S.) respects your privacy and value about your personal data security. In this context, this text has been prepared to inform and clarify you within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law) numbered 6698 and other relevant legislation.
2. OBJECTIVES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our institution contains the personal data belonging to employee, employee candidate, intern, supplier official, supplier employee, workplace doctor, shareholder or partner, potential product or service buyer, product or service purchaser, external auditor, public personnel, customer employee, person in the news, visitor, Identity, communication, finance, professional experience, transaction security, health information, visual and audio records, personal, criminal conviction and security measures, legal action, association membership, risk management, physical space security, guest and web page visitor contact types, customer transaction and switchboard records.
NORM TEKNIK A.S. processes this personal data for the objectives explained below;
- Evaluating intern and employee candidates in employee recruitment, providing employment, realizing training activities,
- Satisfaction and loyalty of our employees, fulfillment of their rights and other benefits arising from the legislation and management of embezzlement, tracking overtime periods, execution of private health insurance processes, execution of human resources activities and talent / career development activities,
- To carry out the legal requirements of occupational health and safety, to communicate with relevant persons and institutions in emergencies, to complete the training of employees and suppliers within the scope of occupational health and safety, to submit reports to relevant institutions and authorities in occupational health and safety audits,
- Obtaining log records of individuals who provide internet access in the institution according to the law no 5651,
- Carrying out training activities of our company and supplier employees,
- Receiving and evaluating suggestions for the improvement and development of business processes from our company,
- Managing the production and sales processes of goods and services, performing after-sales maintenance, repair and commissioning processes,
- Carrying out the return process of goods and services,
- Carrying out processes within the scope of delivery of products supplied from abroad,
- Carrying out the order, shipping and insurance processes of products imported abroad,
- Execution of customs procedures,
- Carrying out the inspection and certification processes of national and international accredited organizations,
- Conducting environmental consultancy activities,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
- Execution of contract processes,
- Execution of custody and archive activities,
- Execution of supply chain management processes, realization of domestic purchases,
- Carrying out financial and accounting transactions,
- Execution of investment processes,
- Preparation of organizations and events, ensuring the participation of our staff,
- Marketing of our advertising, campaigns and products and services,
- Carrying out transportation and accommodation processes,
- Ensuring the physical space security of the company and creating records of its visitors,
- Execution of request / complaint processes from our website and call center, ensuring customer satisfaction,
It is processed for its objectives.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Intern, employee candidate, employee, supplier officer, supplier employee, workplace doctor, shareholder or partner, potential product or service purchaser, product or service purchaser, external auditor, public personnel, customer employee, news subject, visitor, guest and With the personal data of the website visitor, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law; NORM TEKNIK A.S. Authorized public institutions and organizations, real persons or private law legal persons can be shared in order to carry out their activities.
4. THE METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND ITS LEGAL REASON
Your personal data, for the purposes stated above, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law and on the condition that it is stipulated in the laws specified in the second paragraph of Article 5 of the Law, the establishment and / or execution of the contract, the fulfillment of the legal obligation, and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned based on our company's legitimate interests and legal reasons; It can be collected from all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media by automatic or non-automatic methods.
5. YOUR RIGHTS FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As personal data owners, you can submit your requests regarding your rights to us through the methods set out in the NORM TEKNIK MALZEME TIC. INS. SAN. A.S. Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy, which is shared with the public at www.normteknik.com.tr. NORM TEKNIK A.S. will conclude the request free of charge, as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, we will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. The rights of real persons whose personal data are processed in accordance with Article 11 of the Law are as follows:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed,
- In case your personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case you suffer a damage due to the illegal processing of your personal data.
6. COMMUNICATION METHODS
You can make your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law "regulating the rights of the person concerned" and your rights stated in the above articles according to the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Officer" by filling out the "NORM TEKNIK A.S. PPDL Relevant Person Application Form" by using the following methods:
- Hand-made application to the address: It is the application that the relevant person shall fill in the "PPDL Relevant Person Application Form" and personally make an application to the above-mentioned address of the Data Supervisor that you want him/her to take action on your personal data. During the application, he / she must present his / her identity card. Address: NORM TEKNIK MALZEME TICARET INSAAT SAN.A.S., Eyup Sultan Mah. Baskent Cad. No: 6/1 34885, Sancaktepe / Istanbul”
- Application through notary public: It is the application made by the relevant person sending the "PPDL Related Person Application Form" certified by the notary to the address specified with return / registered mail or by sending it to the address specified by the notary. Address: NORM TEKNıK MALZEME TıCARET INSAAT SAN.A.S., Eyup Sultan Mah. Baskent Cad. No: 6/1 34885, Sancaktepe / Istanbul ”.
According to the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, our company shall finalize the application requests in accordance with Article 13 of the Law. If the process requires cost, the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board shall be applied. If the request is rejected, the reason (s) for rejection or if the request is fulfilled, the work carried out shall be justified in writing or electronically.
NORM TEKNIK A.S reserves the right to update the "Clarification Text on Protection of Personal Data" within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current official legislation.