Fire Hose Cabinets
Normeks, a Norm Teknik brand, has been manufacturing semi rigid rubber hose fire cabinets (TS EN 671-1 certified) and flat hose fire cabinets (TS EN 671-2 certified) since 1999. With its primary focus on product quality, Normeks have earned the right ta receive a EN ISO 9001:2001;1 document. We are proud to serve our valuable clients based on their wants and needs with approximately 50 different models without compromising from product quality and reliability.
Where are they mandatory?
As specified in 94'" article of Turkish Fire Protection and Building Regulation;
in floors that exceed 60 meters, in high rise buildings, in plants, workshops, warehouses, accommodation, education and meeting purposed buildings where total enclosed area of usage exceeds 1000m2, in parking garages where total area exceeds 600m2, in boiler rooms where thermal capacity is above 350 kW, installation of fire cabinets are mandatory.
it consists of;
- 1.5 mm thick hat rolled flat steel sheet cabinet case and double folded cabinet door
- Back mounting plate made of 1.2mm DKP sheet
- Comes with 3 stage leakproof stainless brass reel core
- Water feed at reel .centre
- Hose reel and cabinet door hinged horizontally that can pivot 180' from one side
- In surface mounted models the back-mounting plate and in recesse.d models. the mounting frame, comes separate from the case for adjustable installation, so that any damage that could occur from plaster and paint is avoided.
- Hose valves have PN16 working pressure
- Connection between the hose and the valve is made with a specially reinforced clamp
- An adjustable jet/spray/off nozzle can be found at the end of the hose
- Outdoor cabinets have 90 micron, indoor cabinets have 70 micrôn of electrostatic powder paint coating
- Standard production colours are RAL 9002 and RAL 3001, other colour options are available if requested
- Special Normeks door lock that does not create any protrusion on the surface
- Water inlets are on the right side in standard productions, other location options are available if requested (left side top and bottom)
- Standard production has steel plate cover, other cover options are available if requested (plexiglass, reinforced glass, etc)
Our products are manufactured in compliance with TS EN 671-1 and TS EN 671-2. They are certified with CE 1299. Hoses are in comp/iance with TS EN 694. There is a sign plate in the outer side of cabinet door. Manufacturer ho/ds the right to make any changes in production standards and materials without any prior notice.